Edgar's purpose is to help as many small businesses succeed as possible by helping them manage their social media marketing, educating them on the power of social media, and sharing our philosophies on business.
Edgar began when our founder, Laura Roeder, needed a better way to manage her social media marketing for her own small business. She already had a solid strategy (which you can learn in our free course Social Brilliant), but it was still mostly manual and took up a lot of time. Her husband and CTO of MeetEdgar, Chris Williams, built Edgar to solve this problem. And then they realized that Edgar could help other small businesses, too. And that's how MeetEdgar was born.
MeetEdgar succeeds by helping you succeed!
Want more information on what MeetEdgar is all about? Check out these links about our company philosophy:
Interviews with our Founder, Laura Roeder:
- How One Startup Grew From Zero to $100K in Monthly Revenue In Only 11 Months on Groove
- The System Allows the Magic on Action Ally
- Episode 127 with Laura Roeder on Glambition Radio
- Consciously Designing Your Life and Career with Grant Baldwin
- Making Tough Decisions on Free Range Humans
- Episode 76 with Laura Roeder on Voices of Marketing
From our blog:
- Why We Stopped Assigning Deadlines – and Started Getting More Done Because of It
- What's the difference between Quality Assurance and Customer Service, anyway?
- Running from These Business Realities? Here’s How We Learned to Embrace Them
- Refer friends and score rewards with Edgar's referral program
Have more questions?? Ask them live in an Office Hours Session. Register here to attend office hours any day!