Monthly Plan: $49.00/month
What does the Monthly plan include?
- Queue automatically fills itself using updates from your library - when you run out of new updates, Edgar reuses older ones so they can be seen by new people, and you never miss a timeslot
- Automatically saves every update you post in an online library
- Saves, schedules, and sorts your updates according to type, so you can always post the right content at the right time
- Use your analytics to schedule different types of content for the times your audience wants them the most
- Connects with up to 25 social media accounts
- Chrome browser extension allows you to post from anywhere on the web
- Compatible with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Supports photo updates
Annual Plan: $539/year
Want to save some money?
Edgar's annual plans offer users a way to save some serious money. That's right! You get a free month's savings each year when you subscribe to the annual plan!
The annual plan is $539/year, which works out to about $45/month instead of $49/month when paying monthly. That means you save $49 per year!
To upgrade to annual billing, go to the Settings page in your Edgar account and click the Change button under the Subscription section. Choose the annual plan and save it. Your account will immediately be charged for the annual amount (minus a prorated amount for any time remaining on your current billing cycle), and your billing date will be adjusted to occur on the date you upgrade to annual billing each year (e.g., if you upgrade on April 25th, your account will automatically renew on April 25th each year).
*NOTE: Edgar bills in USD. For foreign transactions, the currency conversion will happen after the charge and will be performed by your credit card provider.
We love chatting with the Edgar community:
Schedule a call with us here