Edgar can publish to Facebook pages and groups where your personal profile is an administrator. As long as you're an admin, Edgar can add it! Edgar does not publish to personal Facebook profiles.
To add a Facebook page or group to Edgar, follow the steps below! Need to refresh an account that is already connected to Edgar? Go here: Refresh Social Accounts.
Add a Facebook Account
- On Facebook, log into the personal Facebook profile that is an admin for your pages and groups.
- On the Edgar Accounts page, click the Facebook Page/Group button.
- When prompted by Facebook, click to continue as your personal profile. Then on the next prompt, click "Choose what you allow" and make sure your pages and groups are checked to allow Edgar to manage them.
4. Edgar will display a list of your pages and groups. Click the pages and groups you'd like to add to Edgar so they are highlighted in green and click Connect Selected Pages & Groups at the bottom.
5. If your Facebook group is not displaying in the list of available groups, make sure your personal profile is an admin of the group. Edgar will not be able to add a group if your profile is not an admin.
6. Enable your group by going to your group on Facebook and adding the MeetEdgar app using the directions here: Connecting Facebook Groups to Edgar. Once you've added the Edgar app to your group on Facebook, refresh your list of pages and groups. Click on the group you'd like to add so it is highlighted in green and click Connect Selected at the bottom.
You're done! Now you can associate these pages and groups with content in your Library or time slots on your Schedule. Happy posting! ✨
Have more questions?? Ask them live in an Office Hours Session. Register here to attend office hours any day!